Underland by Robert Macfarlane is a fascinating non-fiction read in The Lazy Book Club.

Let’s chat about Blue Jay in Movie Nights!

11x21 ‘Outpost 22’

Dee
Site Admin

Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:48 am

The survivors track a convoy to a mysterious destination.

Dee
Site Admin

Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:03 am

Can we just please start with this?

❤️ ❤️ ❤️

So the producers have finally remembered this love story between Connie and Daryl they’ve been teasing for over two seasons, on and off. (Mostly off, ridiculously ignoring the fact they were sitting on a goldmine.) So someone thought, with three episodes left, holy shit, it’s time for Connie and Daryl to share a moment again. Well, I guess better later than never? I’ve never stopped rooting for my beautiful babies. Just let them be together at last, for heavens sake.

With Daryl and Connie being the heart of the episode for me, I was already made up, but I’ve also loved all the badassery from our people, they’re just the most amazing ninja folk ever. And Carol comforting Maggie, such a tender moment between these battle hardened women. And Ezekiel saying it as it is to Negan, whilst Negan also being right about Ezekiel needing to “shelve that shit” for now. Time to work together again.

Loved Rosita and Gabriel’s domestic, I’ve really grown to enjoy their dynamic. And always a treat to enjoy Daryl and Carol’s evergreen bond. Loved the fabulous twist of our people ending up in Alexandria - and Maggie’s determination of how this will all go down. All golden.

I feel everything is set up perfectly for a big finale to the series. Taking back Alexandria, revolution at the CW, getting rid of Pamela, getting Yumiko to lead the CW maybe. Hopefully after reforms our people will decide to stay at the CW?

I cannot see the video. :03:

Caryl or Donnie…YES please, but not enough time to give this its due. Boo! Hiss! I am backtracking, having seen the finale and commented, but wanted to enjoy your comments. Life threw a curve ball into my stride with the series.

Dee
Site Admin

Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:09 am

❤️❤️❤️

Just how adorable are they together?

• Information